Never a bore in Singapore (forgive my lame rhyming. i'm so tired, it's all i got)

2:52 PM



I’ve just returned from a wonderful, whirlwind trip to Singapore for the Audi Fashion Festival/Asian Fashion Exchange (courtesy of the delightful people from the STB). To say I had a busy & eventful schedule would be an understatement. The amount of time spent flying (over 16 hours) and roaming – no, strike that- flailing about the Lion city is directly proportionate to how rested I was. I was one bleary eyed, blister footed albeit happy girl.
I was generously given an outfit from Ben Wu. His pieces are so structural & strong but somehow delicate. I love the draping on the skirt and the blouse is so delicate and feminine. His flight 10 range is a dream, especially the jacket I so loved, pictured below.
I also received some stunning shoes from Raoul. I vistied their store in Parragon (mega mall. Seriously. Mega.). They had some killer shoes on display and I was like a kid in a candy store. More pictures to come...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images